Brady M21-1250-427 BMP21 Label Cartridge, Self-Laminating Vinyl, BLACK on WHITE, 1-1/4" - 1/2"
Brady label printer cartridge, self-Laminating Vinyl labels for use with the ID Pal and BMP21 portable handheld label printers.
B-427 self-laminating labels cartridges contain BLACK ribbon for lettering on a WHITE matte finish label with a TRANSLUCENT self-Laminating Vinyl that after printing, is wrapped around the WHITE label with printed text to self-laminate and protect the printed text for years even under harsh environmental conditions.
This wire and cable label marker's protected printing offers superior chemical and abrasion resistance.
Marker features a non-printed clear area which wraps around and overlaminates the printed text.
Label maker automatically "multiple repeats" your text in the white print area.
Brady B-439 is a durable, translucent vinyl film with an acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. Provided in a self-laminating format which has a matte finish WHITE thermal transfer printable zone and a translucent overlaminating area.
Brady B-427 labels are made of vinyl, with BLACK ribbon lettering on a WHITE matte finish label. They are ideal for use on smooth, round/wire/curved and textured surfaces.
| Label |
| Printable |
| Label |
| Label |
| # Lbls/|
|142X061 M21-1250-427 || Continuous || 1-1/4" (31.75 mm) || 1/2" (12.7 mm) || BLK on WHT || B-427 Self laminating Vinyl || Continuous 14'
Benefits of Self-Laminating Labels:
- Brady's special self-laminating or wrap around label protects your label's legend from extreme temperature, chemicals, and solvents.
- Clear portion wraps around and laminates the legend.
- Legend is easily visible.
- Legend is protected from spills and scratches.
- Label completely wraps around the vial, tube, or slide.
- Label will stick and stay stuck protecting the label for the life of the cable.
- General Identification.
- Laboratory Identification.
- Panel Identification.
- B-427 Vinyl Self-Laminating material - resistant to water, oil, solvents and abrasion.
- Brady B-427 is a durable, self-Laminating vinyl film with an acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Temp range -94�F to 158�F (-70C to 70C).
- UL recognized.
- Ideal for use on smooth, curved, rough and textured surfaces.
- Matte printable zone with a translucent overlaminating area.
- Material has good clarity and conformability,
- Permanent acrylic-based adhesive.
- Excellent resistance to oils, detergents, dirt and many solvents.
- use with Brady ID Pal and BMP21 cable label makers.
Brady offers a limited 12 month warranty from date of purchase covering material and manufacturing defects.