The TrueConect™ Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cables are enhanced for fast and reliable connections, capable of supporting high-speed networking and can transmit data at speeds of up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gb per second). These Ethernet patch cables are suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, 1000BASE-T (Cat5e, Cat6), and 10GbBASE-T (Cat6). They are commonly referred to as Ethernet patch cables or Cat5e or Cat6 jumper cables and are used to connect LAN devices, linking a computer to a switch or router.
The category 5e cable and the category 6 cable are made of 24 AWG stranded bare copper conductors, terminated with RJ45 8-position plugs. They feature factory-polished contacts with 50µm gold plating providing corrosion free connectivity.
- High durability and performance
- TrueConect RJ45 connectors are CSA, UL & TIA/EIA-568-B.1 compliant
- Dividers between the pairs of conductors (Cat6 Ethernet cable)
- Cat 5e patch cables are TIA/EIA-568-B.2 compliant
- Cat 6 patch cables are TIA/EIA-568-B.1 compliant