New ezEX-RJ45™ Termination System.
The new ezEX-RJ45™ Termination System provides a solution for terminating larger diameter twisted-pair cables, with conductor sizes up to .048". The ezEX-RJ45 connector has a hi-lo stagger design to increase performance and accommodate larger conductors found in Cat5e, Cat6, and Cat6A cables while maintaining the EZ® pass through design. This method allows you to verify the wiring sequence before terminating. Use the new EXO™ professional crimp frame and EXO-EX die set with exEX-RJ45 connectors to ensure a flush cut and reliable termination every time, saving time and money without sacrificing performance.
- 2 connectors for conductors ranging .039" – .048"
- Pass through design allows for easy verification of wiring sequence
- One-piece design – bars or liners are not required
- Rated up to 10 Gigabit for superior performance
- Works with solid or stranded conductors
- FCC, RoHS 2 & UL compliant
- Made in USA
EXO-EX Crimp Tool Frame and Dies:
- One-step to crimp and flush cut/trim ezEX-RJ45 conductors
- Die sets are easily interchangeable
- Reversible die sets for ambidextrous operation
- Connectors lock into die set port for easier crimping
- Push button lock for easy storage
- Ergonomic Comfort Grip TPR Handles
Contact Specialized Sales at 800-866-5353 for Connector Selection Assistance.
Shop Now >
A major stumbling point in high-speed network installation is the incompatibility of Cat6/6A connectors and Cat6/6A cable. The TIA-568 specification calls for cabling electrical characteristics but leaves the physical construction to the manufacturer. This leaves "standard" RJ45 connectors unable to accommodate newer and enhanced cables, even though they are "Cat6/6A" connectors, designed for the high-speed electrical characteristics.
View the White Paper >