SOUTHLAKE, TX - MARCH, 2010
The ValidatorPROTM and ValidatorPRO NTTM single-solution handheld testers, designed for enterprise network installers, have been added to the Specialized Products Company 2010 Source Book, www.specialized.net, a catalog featuring over 10,000 competitively priced installation, field service and repair solutions.
The ValidatorPRO and ValidatorPRO NT allow network installers to speed certify Ethernet cabling, perform optical power measurements, and verify connectivity of WiFi networks in the industry's first single-solution handheld tester.
features for the Ethernet Management Tool include:
- Measures optical power on single mode and multimode fiber
- Conducts BER testing to speed certify Ethernet data transmission speed up to 1000BASE-T (1Gb/s)
- Measures SNR and skew to uncover impairments to electrical Ethernet data transmission
- Tests for opens, shorts, split pairs, miswires, and reversals and measures distance to opens and shorts—supports all copper network, telco, and coax cables
- Measures PoE voltage and current (NT model only)
- Performs port discovery to detect advertised Ethernet speed and displays capabilities of network devices (NT model only)
- Pings network devices to verify connectivity to active equipment (NT model only)
- Discover and displays essential information regarding functionality of 802.11 b/g/n wireless devices (NT model only)
- Includes Plan-Um® software to create network layout; document cable tests; show network topology; and record moves, adds and changes
Specialized Products Company offers the most comprehensive selection of off-the-shelf tool kit solutions for professional system integrators and installers in the world. For information on the ValidatorPROTM and ValidatorPRO-NT go to http://www.specialized.net/Specialized/catalog/searchresults.aspx?keywords=ValidatorPRO+PRO+NT and/or to request a 2010 SPC catalog go to www.specialized.net.