Paladin 1576 Data/Link ID and Cable-Check
This handy unit is a multi-purpose continuity tester and network identifier that tests UTP, STP and flat satin cables with RJ45 terminations. Test data and phone connection schemes including patch cords and installed cables. Use it to identify good connections, opens, shorts and cross-connections. Identify data and link transmission speeds with real-time detection (100 and 10 MB). Detect PC (NIC) and HUB data transmissions plus PC (NIC) and HUB NLP or FLP link pulse.
Affordably priced Paladin tester identifies cross-over telephone connections and maps LAN cabling or patch cords. It has low-battery detection in LAN ID mode and selectable scan speed (fast or slow). Max lengths are cable mapper (1650'), online PC/hub (150' and 450').
- Multi-purpose tester at an affordable price.
- Selectable scan speed: fast or slow.
- Identifies cross-over telephone connections.
- Maps LAN cabling or patch cords.
- Low-battery detection in LAN ID mode. ,/li>
Main is 5.5" x 2.54" x 1.61".
Remote is 2.93" x 1.13" x .86".
Weighs 12 ounces.
- 2 RJ45 patch cords.
- 9V battery.
- Durable, nylon carrying case with belt loop.
Paladin Tols offers a limited One-year warranty covering material and manufacturing defects.