Choosing the Right Ground Resistance Tester
Ground resistance testing is a complex subject, and choosing the right instrument for your ground testing needs can be a challenge. This video provides some guidance when selecting the ground tester that best suits your requirements. We address several critical questions, including:
- Do you need to regularly measure soil resistivity?
- What types of ground systems are you likely to test?
- Are high soil resistivity and/or EMI present at the test site?
- Do you need to test bonding in complex grounding systems?
- How will you use the measurement data?
In addition, this video reviews several ground testing instruments offered by AEMC, and explains the ground testing scenarios for which each one is ideally matched.