Electric Vehicle Installation and Maintenance Tools and Equipment
Electric Vehicle (EV) Growth will surpass all expectations for Luxury and Commercial Vehicles. Automakers have gone all-in on EVs. These vehicles require big batteries installed and repaired by skilled and trained technicians. In addition, companies such as Amazon, Daimler Trucks and Volvo Trucks are stepping up and adopting commercial electric vehicles. These will also require the skilled and trained service technicians to support the over the road demands, but also the Roadside Assistance of the every growing EV industry.
Each State will receive Federal funds from Washington this year to help finance a network of electric car charging stations. The funds are part of President Joe Biden's $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure law, and they are part of the administration's efforts to reduce automobile emissions by moving toward electric vehicles. The legislation includes $5 billion over five years for a nationwide network of stations to help fund Biden's goal of having 500,000 stations by 2030.
The federal government money will cover 80% of the cost with states picking up the remaining 20%. States can hire private companies to install and maintain the charging stations, which can be 50 miles apart. Plus don't forget about the charging stations that will need to be installed in commercial parking areas, residential, retail and neighborhood communities and so much more.
The Open Vehicle-Grid Integration Platform (OVGIP) project was launched by automakers in the U.S. to use EV batteries as part of the smart grid, stabilize the system, and alleviate congestion of the power transmission and distribution lines in anticipation of the spread of EVs. Basically generate power that goes back to the grid.
Specialized Products Company stocks the tools, test gear and installation and repair equipment you need to support this new infrastructure.