PTi120 Pocket Thermal Imager
The power of a professional grade thermal imager that fits in your pocket
- Automatically organize and file thermal images with Fluke Connect® Asset Tagging
- Fully radiometric thermal imager gives you measurement data to the pixel with 120 x 90 infrared resolution (10,800 pixels)
- 3.5" LCD touchscreen display for easy troubleshooting
- Can withstand drop up to 1 meter
- IP54 enclosure rating
- -20°C to 150°C temperature measurement range
Ti401 PRO and TiX501 Infrared Cameras
Superior Image Quality, Fluke Connect™ compatible
Optimally engineered, Fluke cameras are aligned to drive efficiency through the latest in thermography technology advancements. Safely, quickly and easily find, assess and solve mission-critical problems before they result in downtime, become costly or even disastrous.
- In-focus images in a matter of seconds. LaserSharp™ Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target and immediately adjusts the focus.
- Shoot images near…and far. Interchangeable Smart Lenses require no calibration and give you the versatility and image quality needed to conduct inspections in almost any environment.
- Simply the best optics to transmit energy and produce high quality infrared images. Fluke uses only 100% diamond-turned germanium lenses with specialty coatings.
- See more details when you adjust the level of infrared and visible light with patented IR-Fusion™ technology.
- Edit and analyze images on camera—edit emissivity, enable color alarms and markers, and adjust IR-Fusion visual and infrared image blending.
- Manage data, capture multiple measurements (mechanical, electrical and thermal) and organize them by piece of equipment with Fluke Connect™ software.
- Inspect multiple complex targets or targets from varying distances. Capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus. The camera automatically processes a stack of images focused near and far with the TiX580.