New Fluke T6-1000 and T6-600
Fluke FieldSense – YOU CAN measure voltage without test leads. New FLUKE T6-1000 and T6-600 Voltage Testers.
- Be Safer: Measure voltage to 1000V through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be Faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts – simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- Be Everywhere: Widest open fork in the industry, measure 4/0 wires up to 200A.
Commercial & Light Industrial Electrician
- Electrical Contractors
- Facilities Supervisor
- Field Service Engineers
- Utility Technicians
Residential & Light Commercial
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Electrical Contractors (residential & hvac)
Functional Jobs – Help me to:
- Rectify problems quickly when something fails
- Maintain plant equipment and infrastructure
- Perform work orders and report findings
- Train lower level technicians in the facility
- "I am under extreme pressure when the line goes down, I must repair problems quickly…"
- "It takes me too much time to troubleshoot and find intermittent problems…"
- "Potential high number of test points in hard to access areas for any given job…"
- "Not having the right tool in-hand to diagnose a problem when needed and must go back to the tool shop…"
- "I spend too much time firefighting. It is very inconvenient to wear PPE gear…"
T6-600 Electrical Tester or T6-1000 Electrical Tester
- Attached test leads, with removable 4 mm probe caps
- Quick Reference Guide
- 2 AA Batteries