NEW SP-10 SolarPulse Solar Charger, 10-Watt
Maximizes Performance of Batteries Connected in Parallel
Improve Battery Performance and Extend Battery Life by 3 Times
The NEW 10-Watt SolarPulse Solar Charger is specifically designed to address the demands of buses, trucks, RVs, heavy construction equipment and other larger vehicles using three to four batteries connected in parallel. You will no longer have to worry about jump starts, low battery power and short battery life even when vehicles and equipment are left unattended for weeks at a time.
The SP-10 eliminates these problems by combining PulseTech's patented, high frequency Pulse Technology with microprocessor controlled intelligent charging algorithms to charge, condition and maintain batteries, increase battery performance and extend battery life by three times.
The SP-10 works with all types of 12-Volt lead-acid batteries including VRLA, AGM, gel and flooded cell. It utilizes higher efficiency, higher quality monocrystalline silicon cells that pack more power per square inch than standard amorphous "thin film" solar cell panels, but with a 30% smaller footprint. The solar panel is protected and encapsulated with a clear, rugged polyurethane plastic coating mounted on a laminated aluminum making it virtually indestructible. The solar panel is 12.41" L x 9.85" W x 0.2" H, allowing for multiple installation options.
Mount the solar panel using any of the following methods: Four roundhead screws, industrial adhesive, heavy-duty dual lock or double-sided tape (not included). It should be mounted where it will have direct sunlight.
- Maintains multiple batteries connected in parallel at full state of charge
- Eliminates jump starts
- Maximizes performance of all lead-acid batteries (VRLA, AGM, gel and flooded cell)
- Equalizes all battery cells in the system
- Ensures peak battery performance
- Extends battery life by 3 times
- Patented Pulse Technology reduces and prevents sulfation buildup
- Commercial grade solar panel is virtually indestructible
- 30% smaller footprint than typical panels