Analyze your battery and charging system quickly, safely and accurately.
An absolute necessity for your battery shop or maintenance bay, the 390PT uses patented single load, dynamic resistance technology to completely analyze your battery and charging system quickly, safely and accurately. You'll provide better battery maintenance by locating the 6-Volt and 12-Volt vehicle batteries or 12-Volt and 24-Volt starting systems that require attention while still in the vehicle. Find battery issues before they become problems.
- Tests (VRLA, AGM, gel and flooded cell) – both 6-Volt and 12-Volt batteries
- Determines state of charge, cold cranking amps (CCAs) and good/bad battery
- Tests batteries IN or OUT of the vehicle
- Tests 12-Volt and 24-Volt charging systems for proper operation
- Tests discharged batteries down to 1.5-Volts
- Handy QUICKSTART instruction guide print on the back so you can't lose it
- Displays battery voltage and battery capacity
- Rugged shock resistant rubber "boot" to protect your investment
- Selects from 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese
- One-Year Limited Warranty