FIBER PATCH CABLES
Fiber Optic Patch Cables
FiberXP fiber patch cables are available in 9-micron Single Mode, 62.5-micron OM1, 50-micron OM2 Multimode, and 50-micron OM3 Laser Optimized Multimode options. These low cost patch cables feature high-quality ceramic ferrules and PVC jackets making them the smart choice for high-speed data transmission and to cover all of your networking needs. Our fiber optic patch cables, terminated with combinations of FC, SC, ST, LC and MTRJ fiber optic cable connectors, are available in simplex and duplex styles. The main application areas include computer work station to outlet and fiber optic patch panels or optical cross connect distribution centers, optical fiber CATV, telecommunication networks and Local Area Networks (LAN).
FiberXP MTP® multi-fiber push on (MPO) patch cables are offered for high density installations to support up to 100GbE speeds. They feature 9-micron single mode and 50-micron multimode OM3 laser optimized bend insensitive round cables, plenum jacketing and push-pull design for quick connections. US Conec's MTP brand connector components are fully compliant with IEC Standard 61754-7 and TIA 604-5.
- Single Mode Patch Cables are made with 9-micron Corning Fiber and designed for long-haul runs
- Bend Insensitive Patch Cables feature fiber which exceeds ITU-T G.657.A1 standards
- High-quality UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) and APC (Angled Physical Contact) connectors in ST, SC, FC & LC
- Available in 62.5-micron and laser optimized OM3 50-micron options for 10-Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Best fiber patch cables for short distance applications and network deployment
- High quality UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) connectors available in combinations of ST, SC, LC & MTRJ
- Bend insensitive MTP / MPO fiber patch cables are available in single mode and multimode OM3, 12-core and 24-core options
- 40-GbE to 100-GbE round plenum (OFNP) cables feature standard loss performance and polarity method A
- USConec MTP female (pinless) connectors lock securely with a push-pull mechanism
Corning offers the most complete line of connectors and factory-terminated cables, from single-fiber patch cords to high-fiber-count assemblies. As the industry’s leading supplier of cable assemblies, Corning's state-of-the-art manufacturing process ensures unsurpassed connector performance with products that meet or exceed all industry standards for reflectance and insertion loss. Highly trained and qualified associates thoroughly inspect the incoming fibers and ferrules, assemble and polish them using a carefully monitored and controlled process. The assemblies undergo rigorous performance testing to ensure optimal quality in every connector. Corning's pre-terminated assemblies use only high-quality Corning optical fibers to ensure total performance quality. Corning cable assemblies are offered with a variety of connector and cable combinations. Connector options include LC, SC, MPO, FC, and ST® compatible. RoHS compliant indoor single-fiber cable (SFC), Zipcord, DFX®, MIC®, Fan-out, ribbon interconnect cables are available, as well as high fiber count, FREEDM® indoor/outdoor, and ALTOS® outdoor based assemblies.
- Simplex & Duplex styles for LC, SC, ST and FC Connectors
- Durable Ceramic Ferrules & PVC Jackets
- 100% Optically Tested
- Single mode or Multimode duplex
- Reverse Polarity for quick & easy conversion
- Allows one cable to carry both fibers