Returns and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your product within the first 30 days of purchase.
- Contact our Customer Service Department at 800-866-5353 or email [email protected] to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions before returning any product.
- RMA Eligible Product(s) must be returned within 30 days of delivery date (your expense) through a "traceable means" (e.g. certified mail, UPS or FEDEX).
- Product must be in brand new (unused) condition, in original product manufacturers packaging and unmodified to be eligible for return.
- All components and manuals must be returned.
- A clear return address and RMA number must be on the package.
- Credit or refund is issued for returned products.
- Installed equipment and software are repaired or replaced.
- Defective special order and value-added items are repaired or replaced but must be in brand new (unused) condition, in original product manufacturers packaging and unmodified to be eligible.
- In no event shall Specialized Products Company be liable for any claim for incidental or consequential damage arising out of or in connection with, manufacture, delivery or use of any product offered by Specialized Products Company.
- Items not in compliance with this return policy will be returned back to you at your expense.
- Please inspect your shipment immediately. Any discrepancy or claims for freight damage must be made within 5 days of receipt. Packages not returned within 30 days and/or without and valid RMA number clearly and visibly marked on the outside of the package may be refused. Late returns and incomplete returns will be subject to restocking fees.
Each product you purchase from us is backed by the original manufacturer's warranty that guarantees your purchase of each specific item. If you have questions regarding specific warranties, please contact us at [email protected] or call 800-866-5353 for more information.