Ti300+ Thermal Imager
POWERFUL, EASY-TO-USE FLUKE CONNECT SOFTWARE
The Ti300+ thermal camera is compatible with Fluke Connect—the largest integrated system of maintenance software and tools in the world.
- Modern visual design
- Intuitive navigation—easier to learn, easier and faster to work in
- Simplified work flows
- Simplified reporting work flow and better report templates
Accurate, reliable results
Find issues before they fully develop. The Ti300+ has the resolution and accuracy needed to clearly reveal temperature differentials and demonstrate progressive heat changes over time. With LaserSharp AutoFocus, it ensures focused images every time. Use it to get clear images while maintaining a safe distance from equipment.
- 320 x 240 resolution
- Measure up to 650°C
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2-meter drop
- Manual or automatic focus
Focus matters—intelligent focus system
Patented Fluke LaserSharp Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that provides both speed and precision. The laser-driven target detection pinpoints the target while the camera focuses to capture a precise, high-quality image.
- Easily capture high-quality, focused images of your desired target with the push of a button
- Take infrared images through common obstacles like chain link fences
- Avoid skewed temperature measurements by precisely choosing your target
- Perform the same inspections multiple times as a part of your preventive maintenance program—the built-in laser distance meter calculates and displays how far you are from your target, making repeatability much easier.
Difficult inspection sites
Passive auto focus systems may only capture near-field subject, meaning that you may be capturing measurements of the wrong target.
Fluke LaserSharp Auto Focus allows you to select and focus on a specific target.
TiX501 Infrared Camera
We recognize that it’s not one approach for all—each industry, business and success measure is unique. Optimally engineered, Fluke cameras are aligned to drive efficiency through the latest in thermography technology advancements. They offer everything needed for industrial professionals to safely, quickly and easily find, assess and solve mission-critical problems before they result in downtime, become costly or even disastrous.
- In-focus images in a matter of seconds. LaserSharp Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target and immediately adjusts the focus.
- Shoot images near and far. Interchangeable Smart Lenses require no calibration and give you the versatility and image quality needed to conduct inspections in almost any environment.
- Simply the best optics to transmit energy and produce high quality infrared images. Fluke uses only 100 % diamond-turned germanium lenses with specialty coatings.
- See more details when you adjust the level of infrared and visible light with patented IR-Fusion technology.
- Edit and analyze images on camera—edit emissivity, enable color alarms and markers, and adjust IR-Fusion visual and infrared image blending.
- Manage data, capture multiple measurements (mechanical, electrical and thermal) and organize them by piece of equipment with Fluke Connect software.
- Inspect multiple complex targets or targets from varying distances. Capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view with MultiSharp Focus. The camera automatically processes a stack of images focused near and far with the TiX501.