Cable Prep RTH-8000 Ratchet T-Handle, 8.0"
This Cable Prep Ratchet T-Handle features a lubricated roller bearing for longer life. The model RTH-8000 has a cushioned grip for customized comfort and easy handling. It is easy to install on any 3/8" shaft with three flats. The self-contained unit establishes a positive torque in the coring direction, and its noiseless ratchet provides a smooth backstroke. With no lockup, this handle significantly reduces the effort required to strip and core coaxial cables.
- Ratchet T-handles reduce the effort required to strip and core coaxial cables.
- RTH ratchet T-handles install easily on any 3/8-inch shaft with three flats.
- Ideal for use on all Cable Prep SCT and AIO ALL-IN-ONE Stripping and Coring tools.
- Designed to be lightweight and compact, the 8" long RTH-8000 stores easily when not in use.
The RTH-8000 offers two options for working on large cables:
- Mounted in the center position, it operates as a T.
- Mounted in the end position, it can be used as a conventional ratchet.
Cable Prep Offers a Limited Lifetime warranty. All Cable Prep brand tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and material.